TIPS for Brows: Combining 2 Eyebrow Gels





I've long been using two eyebrow products this way, and I found it so useful I thought I should share it with you all. A particular eyebrow gel that I've been loving for a good two years now is Perfekt Eyebrow Gel in the shade Caramel (perfect match for my brows). I love it that it just defines the eyebrow precisely and so easily. But as I use the product up, I also realized that I found myself trying to take product off when the brush just catches a bit too much on the brush.

I decided to combine the caramel eyebrow gel with Maybelline Clear Lash Eyebrow Gel. I know Maybelline has one for eyelashes and another for brows. Though it says "Lash", I remember buying this with the outside packaging saying it was for the brow. I bought a clear shade. I love this for just taking foundation off of my eyebrow. You know how when you're doing your foundation really quickly, you get foundation tinting your eyebrows? Well, this clear gel helps get that off.


But I thought, why not combine the two so that the clear gel has a slight hint of the caramel shade? Besides, I found the Perfekt brow gel to bring out a bit too much product if you're not careful with it. So what I did was take the Maybelline brush and dipped it just once into the Perfekt tube. Then I put that brush back into the clear tube and swirled it around.


That gave me the perfect, easy to use, not to worry, no fuss tint and gel in one! After awhile, I wanted a little bit more shade, so I did the dipping once more-- dipped the Maybelline into Perfekt tube and mixed it around in the clear tube. What I got was a crazy whirlwind of caramel tint swirls inside the clear tube! Shows how effectively it'll be in holding your eyebrows in shape!

This helps you be more flexible in working with the product (because you can make mistake but it's not too dark that you'll freak out!), and it also helps you use both products so much longer! Although Perfekt brow gel isn't too expensive, you can double the length of use by using it in combo with Maybelline clear gel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.