Wishlist #5. SEPHORA VIB





I just received an early access Sephora VIB Sale that will begin on April 3rd,  and end on April 11th. VIB members are given a 15% discount, and you know what that means. A lot of things you've been eyeing going out of sale. So, I decided to get an early start and make a small list of products I know I will be buying. After creating this little list, I realized most of them were from Hourglass Cosmetics.

This wish list is obviously not exhaustive. I've had to cut things down to the ones I really plan on getting. With makeup, is there ever an end anyway?

I've tried a few Bumble and Bumble products, but nothing has really triggered me to get them as much as this one: their CitySwept Finish spray that is supposed to give you that tousled, natural hair. With my recent cut, I've been needing movement with all my layers.

Besides that one hair product, the rest are Hourglass Cosmetics products. The first one is the ridiculously raved Ambient light blush. I seriously don't know what color to choose, but for now, it is the Radiant Magenta. Another product I've been eyeing so long was their Sculpting Eyebrow. Every since I started messing around with my eyebrows, it has required me to take care of them. *Should've left them natural*. Finally, the last product is a product that has been a forever repurchase. It's their Mineral Veil Primer. Instead of what I usually get, the 1oz. size, this time I'm going for their JUMBO seize of 2oz. Sounds like the better deal, especially with that packaging! I personally don't like the glass packaging. So excited to get my hands on this one :)

What are some of the things you're excited to get this VIB sale season? xx Recommend? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.