DISCOVERY PRODUCT #6. Missha Double Enzyme Oxygen Mask



Missha has been hitting it home with the last few products I've been trying out. A recent skincare favorite is this Double Enzyme Oxygen Mask that has helped soothe and brighten my skin. This is part of their "Super Aqua" range, which is full of products that bring back moisture to the skin. This particular mask is pretty awesome.

This mask contains enzyme to help purify the skin with "O2 Carrier Complex and enzymes". There's no scientist in me, so I couldn't explain to you how this exactly works -- but I've tried "oxygen masks" before, and they are amazing in bringing the skin alive. Makes sense, considering how important this gas is to our system... ha!


Well, the skin knows it too. What's really cool about this mask is that when you open it up, it has these color particles that you are supposed to gently rub into your skin until it dissolves. But also, there are bubbles and foams on the outer surface of the pot! I'm thinking that's the enzymes' doing, and the whole oxygen carrier thing.


It feels relaxing when you spread this all over your skin, after a nicely cleansed wash. I leave it on for about twenty minutes and then wash it off. It is a great skin brightener! I usually do a detox mask before this one (on days when I'm really out to pamper my skin), with something like the Mario Badescu "Drying Mask" (read here). And once I've well detoxed my skin, I go for a mask like this Super Aqua Double Enzyme Oxygen Mask to bring the right moisture back into the skin.


P.S. It smells awesome too. You can find it online here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.