Perfume Collection⎪FINAL PART #4


I have finally made it to the end of the tunnel. This PERFUME COLLECTION video series has been a long journey, taking over a month to finish. I have finally gotten to the final part of the series, which is PART #4. This part will consist of Miscellani fragrances, meaning fragrances that I only have one of from their brand and so there was no need to make a separate video on just that. If you don't know, all the other three parts of the series were talked about by brand. Hence, these five didn't fit and so I have put them together into this miscellani video.

If you are interested, here are the other 3 parts:

Part 1: DIPTYQUE
Part 2: JO MALONE
Part 3: BYREDO PARFUMS

left to right: Stella McCartney, Le Labo Rose 31, Chanel Beige, Miss Dior, Escentric Molecules 01

For a full review on Chanel Beige, click here.

As for the Blogsale Alert on my Miss Dior eau de parfum, click here.

Now then, let's begin with Escentric Molecules, Molecule 01. This has taken a heap of craze on all the beauty blogs. I actually bought this over a year ago, in the smallest bottle so I could really try it out. Like everyone mentioned, at first you cannot smell it on yourself. The concept is thrilling. One molecule that develops on your skin, making this alluring effect on others. This was listed as one of the world's most sexiest scent. I mean, this totally sucked me in! I tried it at out store and found of course there was nothing to really think about then because I couldn't even smell it!

But here's the turn of events. After a few months I was able to smell the actual scent that it has. It is a very woody scent that has this human body smell on it. Oh goodness. That sounded gross. But really, what I meant was that it has that warmth of a human presence. I found that the scent was also pretty masculine and I did not like it at all. After all the intrigue about it, I came to a conclusion that it wasn't worth the hype. I hear more compliments wearing the perfumes I too love than this product. So as you can see from the video and pictures, I still have a lot left!

As for the Le Labo Rose 31 and Stella McCartney fragrances, they are both rose scents. These belong to my sister, who is a fan of all things rose. I, on the other hand, am not. Le Labo Rose 31 is a really strong masculine rose fragrance that was made targeted for men who love rose but find that most of the rose fragrances in the market are for women. Although they say it is for both men and women, I find that it is just really musky, spicy, woody and warm that embodies a lot of masculinity. If you go on their site, you can see the notes that combine in such a way that make it a really strong musky scent. I can't say that I love it, because it's far from my taste. Also, I found that most of their fragrances have the same really strong overpowering scent.

What I do love about Le Labo fragrances is their services and packaging. I went to the store in Soho and there is a perfumist there who works with you and combines the chemical/ingredients there on the spot for you. Also, you get your own personalized label with your name, location of where you got this fragrance, and the perfumist.

On the other hand, Stella McCartney is such a beautiful feminine flowery clean rose fragrance. Although I don't like the smell of roses, somehow this really captures a wonderful sensuality to it without any notes of anything heavy, thick, or musky. But again, it's not too light or airy either. Though it is not a very complex or dimensional scent (like the ones I love) I still enjoy for what it is!

So, there! This is the last Perfume Collection post of the year and who knows when the next one will be. This series has received the most responses and positive feedback on my blog and Youtube! So, thank you for all your great comments and responses :)

2 comments:

  1. just read all your fragrance collection posts haha cuz i found it so fascinating that you have so many more unusual (jo malone, diptyque) fragrances and then so many of them! was nervous you wouldnt have any of the big names in your collection and then saw this and was like phewwwww hahahah ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha x Well I hope you enjoyed reading all of them! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.