BLOGSALE Miss Dior Fragrance!!!

I am selling my Miss Dior Eau de Parfum, originally $70 for $58! For details about the product, watch my video here and read my blogpost here. Basically, I have used this only once which can translate to about 3 spritzes. In exchange for being (so slightly) used and not having the box that it originally came in, I will be selling it for much discounted price of $58+ free shipping.


You must be living in US, preferably in NY. (Sorry to my international readers!) Also, you must 18+ years old or else, receive permission from parents so that I can send you this product to your home address. Please also note that there is NO RETURN once the product has been shipped to you.

I will send this perfume in a safe box with a few goodies (secret!) as well. It will be shipped within a week after the payment has been made. The shipping will probably be standard shipping, and I will notify you when I have shipped it off.

Please leave a comment down below if you're interested and we can talk about the transaction :)

1 comment:

  1. I can offer $35. Email me at bethany1235@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.