MINTY PASTELS!

If you can't choose between two shades, why not just keep them both? Well, normally I won't do that but I really couldn't choose between Essie's "Mint Candy Apple" and Sally Hansen's "Mint Sorbet". Because they are quite similar colors in terms of being in the blue/green minty shade of things, I decided to go one for one.

Left: Essie Mint Candy Apple, Right: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
 Mint Candy Apple is a more blue-toned mint. The Mint Sorbet is more of a greeny-mint. I like to call it a pistachio green. I love them both and I find people look down at my nails and go about choosing what they like best :) Oftentimes, they end up saying they can't choose because I mean come now, who doesn't love both these minty pastel colors?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.