May Favorites


I filmed a May Favorites on my Youtube channel. Although I wanted to feature a lot more skincare products I've fallen in love with the past month, I thought it'd end up being a very long video. So, instead I've decided to do a separate skincare routine.



Watch the video and don't forget to give it a thumbs up if you've enjoyed it! Also, I love reading your comments. Do tell me what you've been loving or really anything :)

Products mentioned:

  • Rose of Bulgaria Body Balsam *forgot to take a picture of this one
  • Josie Maran Whipped argan oil intensive hand cream
  • Benefit Pore-fessional primer
  • MAC Soba eyeshadow
  • Milani Baked blush in luminoso 05
  • Collection concealer in light 02
  • Maybelline clear eyebrow gel + Perfekt eyebrow gel
  • Essie Topless & Barefoot
  • Kiehl's in-flight refreshing face mist
  • Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate
  • Missha Cell Renewal Snail Cream


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.