Whipped Argan Oil Hand Cream by Josie Maran

I didn't want to make my previous Josie Maran post super long, so I've cut it into two. You can read the other product review here. This time though, I'm going to be talking about a hand cream. I featured this both in a favorites and a haul post.




The Josie Maran product I tried and fell in love with was their "Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Cream" for the hands. Now this, I am quite decided on! I talk about it in my May Favorites here *(you can watch it right down below), but I find this hand cream to be very very unlike the other hand creams I've tried. I mean, what more can be different?


Well first of all, when you put it on, it feel as though you are coating your hands with these super soft gloves. They neither feel entirely like butter-cream, or like water-infused gel type. It's somewhere in the middle. And, I have often found that hand creams have a way for DULLING my nail polishes which really annoys me! But because this is made with "whipped argan oil", I find it helps my nails remain shiny.

At first, you do feel a bit of residue, but as you continuously lather it in, your hands are feeling so super soft I find myself asking everyone I meet to touch my hands! Also, I found this to be great for cuticles. It feels like you have applied cuticle oil on your nails in cream form so that it doesn't just disappear!

The smell isn't all that great or bad. There is a slight scent of apricot, so it reminds me a little of the Essie Apricot cuticle oil. Other than that though, this is a very unique formulation of a hand cream I haven't tried before, and that I am currently loving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.