Top 10 Spring/Summer Nail Polishes!


I have finally gotten to a point where I can stand in front of my displayed nail polishes and pick and choose which of them are my "favorites" (not that this was ever my goal!). I have a new nail polish display in my room which you can't see in this post, but maybe one day. Anyway, I picked out my favorite 10 nail polishes for the Spring & Summer :)

At first, I was going to do just 5, but it ended up being all Butter London! So, I went and picked out some more and decided to just go for 10.


Here are my picks: (watch here)
  1. Snog - Butter London
  2. Mint Candy Apple - Essie
  3. Under Where? - Essie
  4. Lilicism - Essie
  5. Trout Pout - Butter London
  6. Kerfuffle - Butter London
  7. Cuppa - Butter London
  8. Eden - Julep
  9. Fruit Machine - Butter London
  10. Navigate Her - Essie
P.S. Follow my Instagram! :) username is obviously... EtherealEllie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.