Goodbye Glossybox⎜End of 1yr Sub.

My year with Glossybox has come to an end... :( I subscribed to their first box back in May 2012, and have ended with their 1st year Anniversary box this May of 2013. Whew, did that one year just fly by! I was, as always, quite content and happy with this month's box. 


I received: 
  • AmorePacific CC Cream: Color Control Cushion Compact: I have been wanting to try this out, so I am super excited for this! I received this box a few days ago but still haven't had the chance to try it out. It looks really nice, and it's in a deluxe sample size!
  • Être Belle Collagen & Aloe Vera Hydro Mask: again, sounds really nice. It's to provide an extreme moisture boost!
  • European Wax Center: yupp, summer is here! I got two packets of their body wash and the exfoliate. It's pretty small, but this box also came with a discount or a one-time free service waxing at their place! 
  • My Prime Multi-purpose mattifying Moisturizer: the editors definitely had summer in mind :) This sounds perfect for the summer.
  • Nicka K New York Absolute! Perfume Stick: smells of Central Park. Not bad, pretty nice. But, would I wear it? No...
  • Sebastian Professional: I've been curling my hair and this volume-building spray gel might really help! 


As a tribute for such a lovely service throughout the year, I will link here all 12 boxes in order! If you haven't read my previous posts, I won't be resubscribing to Glossybox. The reason being that although I really enjoyed the service and couldn't wait to get that really pretty pink crowned box every month, and also have discovered some really great products, a part of me wants to just save that some $200 and get the things I research about and really want. I realized I've been spending a lot on makeup nowadays, and I want to really spend them on things I've been eyeing- not yet for using money on just discovering. 

By all means, if you want the experience, go for it! I highly recommend it :) Their boxes are lovely, and with all the empty pink boxes, I have placed and organized some of my makeup so all-in-all, nothing was a waste! 

So without further ado, here are the lists of the boxes in order. And below, I will list some of the great finds from the boxes throughout the year! :) Please share your experiences or thoughts if any!

Months:
Best Finds: (most of them I have even gone to repurchase in full size!)
As you can see, as much as I loved Glossybox, unfortunately I haven't discovered that many amazing products. I hate to sound negative, and I'm not. Just, you really do get the money you put in but since I'm going on a budget cut for myself this year, I opted to unsubscribe! But the five I love I absolutely love




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.