Pretty in Pink ⎜Benefit Dandelion

I have been really getting into pink blushes. My favorite so far has been my Burberry Peony blush and this Benefit Dandelion Box Blush. I received a "Feelin' Dandy" Beauty kit for my birthday, and I was so excited to receive this because Dandelion was one of the blushes I so wanted to try. I don't if I've ever said it expressly, but in all honestly, I think Benefit blushes are one of the best. They surpass a lot of blushes that are more expensive then theirs, and every time I go back to them, I think. Yup. I love Benefit blushes!


So, naturally the first product I tried from their beauty kit was this Dandelion blush. It also came with their Dandelion lipgloss, high beam highlighter, and their Posie tint. Unfortunately, I ended up unboxing and breaking apart the kit so I can make it easier to carry around just the blush. I haven't tried the rest of the products in depth. I will as the occasion calls for it. But until then, let me tell you about this blush!


I put it in this really random mirror case that I found in my room. I'm not particular about this case, but it was the only case I could find! Besides, I don't have any magnetic palettes to place this in. This will have to do in the meantime.


This really soft, pastel pink is just the perfect fresh Spring blush. I love putting this even without any eye makeup because it just instantly brings radiance and life to the face. It gives you this really fresh, young, and pretty look. It is most flattering for everyone! It's just so natural without making you look like a fake barbie doll, and I find even with my tan skin, it doesn't look too pale on me.


I intend to buy the full-size once I'm through with this! That's how pleased I am, and again confirming how much I appreciate Benefit blushes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.