NOTD Essie First-Timer

I am so ready for summer! To bring out something wild and playful in me, I painted my nails with Essie's "First-Timer", a part of their 2013 summer resort collection! This is normally not the color I would wear. I am more of a neutral, pink, pastel kind of gal. But with the stressful upcoming week full of finals and writing competitions, I have decided to do something crazy like put on this really vibrant emerald green on my nails. It helps me feel kind of summer, even when I'm stuck in the cubicles of a library. #SIGH!


But on another note, I think putting up a whole blogpost on just plain 'ol nails is unnecessary. So, since I just opened an Instagram account under etherealellie you guys can follow me there. I'll post random tidbits but also, these NOTD will most likely be on Instagram! So, unless it's something really special expect to see less of NOTDs posts!


2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.