Missha Signature Concealer⎜Korean Beauty Haul #3




This is fast becoming my number one most loved product I bought from Korea. I know I'm doing these post in order of how much I love them, and when I first thought out these posts, this product was my #3. However, using this again and again, I keep telling myself that I really love this! (Not that I like any of my #1 or #2 any less!)

the duo: Signature BB cream + Signature Extreme Cover Concealer

This is Missha's Signature Extreme Cover concealer in color no. 23. This is a duo with their Signature BB cream that I last blogged about here. These two were selling as best-selling, and after trying it out at the store, I was impressed at how "tacky" the consistency was, so much that once I pressed it down on my blemishes, it did not budge!

It has an SPF of 30 PA++ and this concealer is meant to plump up the skin as well. Although it comes in only two shades, somehow it just works. If you are fair/light then you can go for no.21, and if you are tan or olive toned, no.23 may work just fine! Of course, this is marketed to the Koreans and so the shades are limited. As for me, it works superb!


I love that the color works so well on my skin, and mostly because it really lasts all day long! And the consistency is super creamy. It is so moist that when you put on blemishes or pimples, which means it is already a very troubled and maybe flaky skin, this cream just glides right on top of them and does not flake! It will not cling to dry spots and make you look all uneven like some concealers do. This is so moist that it just conceals and even plumps up the skin so that after you're done with the concealing stage, your skin looks really healthy and even glowing!

If you do read up on my posts, you'll know that I am not a concealer person. This is not because I don't have any scars, it is because I just don't have time for that! Finding the spots and tapping them in... goodness! But on those days I want that flawless finish, this concealer has been my absolute go-to. It is one of my fail-proof products. (I am actually planning my FAIL-PROOF products post!) Also, I don't really use this for my under-eye. I feel it may be a bit too tacky for the very thin and sensitive under-eye area, but I think it may work? I've actually never tried it! I keep to my Burberry Sheer Concealer for that (since it is really watery compared to this).

Again, this is something I highly recommend if you are ever planning a trip to S. Korea. They do sell Missha in the States though, just not sure where :/ If you do some Korean beauty shopping here in the US, tell me where's good! Some places sell for way higher than the original price. (BTW, Missha products are so affordable!)

So, what do you think? xx

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I also absolutely LOVE this concealer! I was introduced to it at the beginning of this year from a friend who visited Korea, and it is incredible! I only wish it was sold in England as it is rather hard to get hold of! I was wondering how you find the signature BB cream compared to the Missha perfect cover BB cream? Thanks, Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh goodness, the last time I used the perfect cover BB cream was about 4 years ago! If I can correctly remember, I find that the signature BB cream sets and lasts longer than the perfect cover. Also, it's a wrinkle-filler effect so I find it kind of plumps up the skin. Although I don't have (a lot) of wrinkles, I find it helps covers pores really well. In terms of coverage, I find that they are quite similar. Signature BB seems to cover just fine for me, I mean I would even say "full" considering it's only a BB cream. But, the perfect cover is also pretty heavy. Oh dear, this is all from my faint memory of what was! All I can tell you about the signature is that I like it over the perfect cover because signature BB sets (meaning, it doesn't swirl around once you give it time) and it gives a good amount of coverage and pore-filling effect! hope that was helpful :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.