The Best of 2014 Beauty⎪Makeup & Skincare



Watch the video here! 
It's the end of 2014. How crazy is it that the year is almost over? I have a lot of things going on next year and I'm both nervous and excited for what's to come. Before I introduce my 2014 beauty favorites, I wanted to wish all of my dear readers a Happy New Year! I hope great blessings will come in 2015 and that you will be filled with happiness and joy :)


It's been awhile since I've uploaded a video on my Youtube channel. There a lot of reasons. After filming just two in front of the camera, I felt I wasn't really a Youtube-y person, and that I felt more comfortable communicating with readers on my blog. That being said though, I do at times still enjoy talking to a camera than typing away in front of a screen.

Since it is the last video of 2014, I thought it'd be easier for you to go through my beauty faves with my face actually on the screen than just my hands. So I've pulled out my camera and filmed in front of it. Please give the video a thumbs up if you've enjoyed it so I'll know this was a good idea or not! (ha!)

But for those of you who aren't fond of videos, I'm listing my faves here for you. Click on the names to read the reviews. I've linked it so it is easier to access them!



MAKEUP
Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover
Primers: Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder, Benefit Porefessional
Concealers: Collection 2000 concealer, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
Eyebrow: Hourglass Arch Sculpting Brow
Eyeliner: Jouer Shimmering Liquid Eyeliner in Leopard
Blush: Nars The Multiple in Rivera
Lips: Giorgio Armani lip liner in No.6, YSL Rouge Shine Volupte
Eyeshadows: MAC Soba, Laura Mercier Gilded Rosegold
Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes
Contour and Highlight: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
Nails: Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow, Essie Fishnet Stockings

SKINCARE
Dr. Jart+ Cermidin Liquid and Cream
ISOI Bulgarian Rose Blemish Serum 



2 comments:

  1. Great video, and great post! I love MAC's soba and the NARS concealer. I really ought to try Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze/Glow.
    Random note: I love the top you're wearing in the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking note of that sweater haha :) It's my fave!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.