Beautiful Rose Gold Eyeshadow by Laura Mercier

I've been a lazy day girl. I've been wearing only one eyeshadow. The last time I tried doing the whole multiple eyeshadow shading and blending, I looked way too overdone. It's almost as if I can't believe I used to wear that much eye makeup on a regular basis! Now that I am used to wearing a single eyeshadow, I feel that feels the most comfortable.



The good news is that I've found an eyeshadow I've been wearing nonstop. I realized I've never blogged about it when this product definitely deserves a good mention.

It is the Laura Mercier "Gilded RoseGold" Illuminating Eye Colour. It is simply beautiful. The pigmentation is super creamy and super rich. It reminds me of the Estee Lauder gelée eyeshadows that I absolutely love! It looks like gel on the eyes. (You can read about that palette here.)

The packaging doesn't look like much, but holy moly! One swatch, and you can see how rich the color is.






2 comments:

  1. Omg, thank you so much for this post. I just finished up a shade in one of my favorite discontinued eye palette, I think this might be a great replacement for that shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously stunning. It's a very bronzey toned rose gold but it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.