Byredo Parfums⎪Blanche


I carry this everywhere. If you don't already know, I am a fragrance-lover and I'm very keen on the fragrances I wear. The two brands that I rate as my all-time favorites are Diptyque and Byredo Parfums. (You can check out my fragrance videos on my Youtube channel)

From Byredo I've been eyeing the Blanche fragrance because of its really pure, clean, simple, yet sophisticated and fresh scent. It captures that perfect Sunday morning with clean bedsheets on a breezy Spring day, somewhere in the countryside. 


Happily, Byredo has hand creams for certain fragrances and they had one for Blanche. It comes in a relatively small tube, and the power of the scent is there. I love that the scent is strong and lasts for more than a few minutes. The minute you open the tube and smear it on your hands, everyone around you notices it right away. Well, thank goodness it's a beautiful scent because people always ask what the scent is. I love that the scent is so fresh and clean, and times when I'm especially feeling icky, I love to pull this out and just waft that nasty smell away! 

It is very moisturizing. It might leave a little bit of residue but it's gone in a few seconds. More than anything though is the scent and the packaging. I usually don't think that's a good enough of a reason, but because this is one of my favorites scents, I'll gladly repurchase this! 


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.