HELP ME kit by Dr.Jart+


This Dr.Jart Ceramidin Starter Kit is the absolute best.




I've never heard of "ceramidin" before, but whatever it is, it is amazing for the skin. This duo kit has one liquid product and one cream product. The liquid is step one, and it immerses into the skin and makes it moist and supple. Then you apply the cream on top (tube) and it kind of seals the moisture in.

These two products are said to provide all-day moisture protection. It is enriched with creamed 3 and sea-butter to soften, moisturize the skin. The "cera-barrier" ensures comfortable, soft skin and long-lasting hydration. And finally, it enhances the skin's natural strength and function.

That mini explanation is right off of their box description, and without a doubt, all of those are true. I was worried about cutting down my skincare routine to just two products, but I really wanted to give this a try. By the first application, my skin felt no tightness and it was so super soft. My angry acne died down, completely. And what is this ceramide thing that locks in the moisture?! It must be some magic potion I just never heard about until now.

This simple two products have changed my skin drastically. I love it. And the products just seep in and disappear, but the hydration? Does not disappear. I usually get really uncomfortable and tight skin day and night, but this is enough for both day and night. I know people like to have something heavy at night, but this seems to satisfy the night time skin as well!

I'm definitely going for the full-size of both, although I love this starter kit size and design! If you haven't tried it, I recommend this 10 out of a 10. It is seriously so good. I wanted to give it a good try, and now that I'm almost done with them, I feel I can honestly tell you that it has been just this all month and it's improved my skin... a lot.

Hydrate and lock it in. NO residue. ALL day hydration. Glow and softness? Yes.

Just so in love with this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.