Festive Nail Idea⎪Dipping in Gold


Giving you some holiday festive nail inspiration today! When it comes to nails in the holidays, it's all about that glitter. 


I've been loving layering nail polish with glitter. I went all out this time around with Essie "Wicked" and adding gold sparkle only on the tips with Deborah Lippmann "Cleopatra in NY". I also added a little bit of "Boom Boom Pow" but it isn't necessary. Make sure you take the step to use a top coat so that the extra layer of glitter doesn't look like it's bopping out. 

I feel like if you add sparkle on the whole nail, it looks kind of too much. (It's pretty if you do sparkle on top of a nude or pink nail polish though!) But adding just a bit of gold on the tips adds elegance, chic, and festivity! 

The name I made for this nail is "Dipping in Gold" :)










1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.