Nars The Multiple⎪Riviera




I stay away from cream blushes, but this one is an exception. The Nars Multiple can be used on the cheeks, lips, and eyes. I haven't tried them on the lips and eyes yet, but I love it on my cheeks.

The shade Riviera is a sheer shimmering pink. These Multiple sticks have a slight shimmer in them, which works as an illuminator factor. I've been loving the whole dewy glow makeup, and I hate to put powder on the cheeks especially because that's where I think a bit of flush and glow really need to come through. With the glow-y foundation I use, I like to use this product to add the perfect amount of color and shine to my cheeks.

The shade is beautiful. I mentioned this in my October Favorites but basically, it gives you that winter flush. I find it looks so natural and pretty.

And just know that although it is a cream, it is super long-lasting and it really does stay put. I've tried other cream blushes that kind of melt and swirl all over my face, but this thing is lovely. It stays put and the color power remains throughout the day!

2 comments:

  1. That shade IS gorgeous! I've yet to try a multipurpose cream product like this but I plan to from an asian brand!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.