Beauty Habits⎪Maintaining Hygiene


I've gotten really good at keeping my brushes clean. I make sure to wash them at least once every two weeks. Ideally, I'd like to do it every week but with my ever growing collection of brushes, it takes me forever to get through all of them!




One of my pet peeves when it comes to hygienic makeup is when I see someone carry a brush in their bag without any closure- just a brush rolling around in their bag. Yikes. Think of all the bacteria that collects on that brush, that is later applied to the face! I once watched this beauty show that measured the amount of bacteria that one can find on a makeup brush rolling around in someone's makeup pouch. It measured as much as the seat of a toilet...

So, today I'm bringing to you these two products that have kept my paranoia of bacteria at bay. I got these from an online store called "Feel Unique". It's from a brand called the "Pro Hygiene Collection".

The two products I got from their collection are: Antibacterial Sanitzer for Natural and Synthetic Brushes and Antibacterial Makeup Spray.


The Makeup Brush Cleaner cleans makeup brushes. I use this in-between makeup, when I don't have time to do a deep wash of my brushes. I use this instead. It takes off most of the makeup and sanitizes while doing so. You can use this to wash your makeup in a certain sense, but you'd be using a lot of product. So I suggest using  separate product for wash, and this Makeup Brush Cleaner just for the in-betweens!

The Antibacterial Makeup Spray is my fave! You spritz this on all on your beauty products-- powders, liquids, eyeshadows, and even mascaras. You spritz it once. Let it dry. It not only eliminates bacteria but prevents bacteria from growing.

You know those touchup powders that you use throughout the day. Yeah, that rusty powder thing that you love so much. Putting a spritz of this before you put it in your bag keeps it hygienic for the next use. Then when you come home, don't forget to give it another spritz so that it eliminates any bacteria that collected throughout the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.