Fashion Spotlight⎪DailyLook on ETSY


The shop is called "Daily Look"(www.dailylook.etsy.com).


I've loved Catbird for years now, but I know they can get expensive. After finding wonderful shops on Etsy that sell similar designs for a much more affordable price, I've been converting. I still look for delicate, feminine, and quality jewelries of course! When a sweet lady from the Etsy store "Daily Look" reached out to me, I was overly excited to check out their products. The shop is called "Daily Look"(www.dailylook.etsy.com).

I've been overly impressed by their packaging, service, and of course... the jewelry themselves. How cute are the boxes they come in? One box came with the rings, and the other box came with the necklaces. All of these jewelries in the shop are handmade, and they are so delicately made!


A closeup of the rings: 


I am in love with their rings and necklaces! How cute are these necklaces? The silver one says "Be Brave and Keep Going", and the gold says "I love you to the moon and back". So cute, and don't you think they'd be great for Christmas gifts? 


I have four rings in total. I have the sizes 5-6. They fit beautifully, and honestly, the ones with studded crystals look really expensive. They are gold plated so they won't tarnish either. The gold leaf with the studded diamonds/crystals is my favorite. What a gem! The daisy ring also is so cute. The pyramid ring, the muted gold leaf ring as well... I love them all! 


Go check out her shop! It's gorgeous and so worth the price! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.