Warm Brown Eyes⎪Bourgois Chocolate Bronzing Powder









I've been loving the warm brown smokey eye look. This bronzer is a bit too red for my skin tone, but it makes a perfect eyeshadow. Totally inspired by Tanya Burr on Youtube, I decided to give it a try and now it is my go-to eyeshadow. One sweep of this, and instantly your eyes look softened and warm. For a more grundgy look, you can add the shadow to the bottom lash rim and smoke it out. Add eyeliner and you'll really bring out that smoked look. 

Of course, you don't need to get this if you don't have it. Any warm brown shades will do. I don't have any actually, so it was good to have this. 

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I never thought of that! It really looks great! A subtle, warm, bronze look without being too dark and messy, love how it looks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.