Sally Hansen Miracle Gel⎪Truffle Shuffle

Every brand is coming out with their own version of "gel" nails, aren't they? I had my heart set on the Revlon GelEnvy nail polishes, but Sally Hansen makes pretty good ones too. But first off, before I compare the two brands - I want to take about this shade. "Truffle Shuffle" is a beautiful caramel brown. It's elegant and perfect for the fall and winter. 






What I love about this nail polish: easy to apply, shiny
Downfall: they recommend that you use their miracle gel topcoat. I don't know if it's necessary so I'm testing it out right now. Also, it's not as shiny as the Revlon gel envy nail polishes. I'm going to have to test out the duration of how long they remain shiny and intact. I'll keep you notified!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this in store and I hesistated! I think it's a bit too yellow brown for my taste, I wish there was a light taupe in this collection! I recently picked up a beautiful shimmery berry from this line, I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.