September Favorites


This month was me trying desperately to get my skin to look better. I don't have too many favorites this month, but the ones that I did pick out were really the best of the best!



First off, my glasses from Warby Parker. The Holocomb frame (www.warbyparker.com/eyeglasses) is just my everything! I had it for over a month now, and I love it more and more each day. I don't mind wearing these frames outside and it gives my outfit such an edge!

I've also been loving the Burberry Sheer Glow foundation. It gives the face such a glowing look without it being slippery. It doesn't break me out either, which is always of my utmost importance. When I find that it isn't covering enough, I mix it with my Estee Lauder maximum cover foundation.

That reminds me of the Hourglass Primer I picked out. If you didn't know, I once raved about this product... then, I found the Benefit Primer and totally transferred over to them. But nowadays, I'm back on the wagon with my Hourglass Mineral Veil primer. It's been working better than the Benefit for some strange reason!

For blusher, I've picked up the Benefit Rockateur blush. I bought this last year, and I didn't like the color, but for some reason, this shade has been looking good on my skin. I also love how the Benefit blushes give you that gleam on the cheeks. It's really so pretty! Oh, and I forgot to mention that the shade is a rose-gold kind of shade.

Lipsticks! I've been loving two. The first is a recent purchase from Tom Ford. I love their lipsticks so much. Unlike the previous shade I had from Tom Ford, which was Violet Fatale, this natural shade called Spanish Rose is a perfect everyday pink shade.

The other lipstick is from MAC. The shade is Syrup, and it is seriously one of a kind. It's a plum, but a muted kind. It's everyday, with something different. I'm going to be posting my "Interview Makeup" post, where I share with you some of the products that I recommend for interviews. This is one of them! Absolutely love!

I'm almost done with the Josie Maran hand cream. This might very well be a repurchase because nothing makes me cuticles disappear as well as this one. The smell isn't all that beautiful, nor the packaging... but the actual substance of this lotion is GOOD.

Finally, fragrance. I used my Sephora points to get a decent travel size of the Nest Midnight Fleur fragrance. I've heard about it so much, I thought I'd give it a try. Not only do I love the packaging, but I love the smell for sure! It is a warm and encompassing scent. It's sweet and it feels like someone is wrapping you with a cozy blanket. I've been wearing it everyday, and it fits really well especially with the Fall here now!

Reminder: search up the brand into the search bar to read the previous reviews on the products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.