Makeup for Work⎪LIPSTICKS




It might be helpful for some of you out there to know what makeup to wear to interviews. I definitely have a set of products I use when I go for interviews. Unless you are going into the fashion or beauty industry, makeup for interviews might have to be toned down just a little. For me, I definitely make sure to tone done my makeup so that I look professional, ready, and awake.

So, today I want to share with you some of the lip products I use for my "interview makeup". I've got there here on the topshelf today, but I forgot one more to add. I'll mention it down below.

Basically, I've chosen the "MY LIPS BUT BETTER" shades -- going from plum-nude, pink-nude, to beige-nude shades. A lipstick that I've been loving to pieces has been the MAC "Syrup" lipstick. Oh boy, this shade is really one of a kind. It has a plum tone to it, but it isn't over the top. It's an everyday shade with a pop of something pretty and different.

Another natural shade is one by Tom Ford in the shade "Spanish Pink". I recently blogged about this one, but it really is a natural pink shade. It goes with any look, and it isn't too pink nor too nude. It's really lovely! And Tom Ford lipsticks are really long-lasting, so that's a plus since you won't have time to keep reapplying before or during an interview!

Lastly, my cult-fave is by Burberry. The shade "Copper" deserves an award. At times it looks pink, at times it looks orange-biege, and at other times, it looks like a natural rose. Whatever it changes to under different lights, it always looks lovely. The consistency is lovely. Really moisturizing! It almost acts like a balm with color in it. When in doubt and I don't know what to wear, I always go for this shade. In occasions where I want to look ready-set-go... this is the one to go to.

Now the lipstick I forgot to add to my topshelf is the one by Lord and Berry. It is the shade "Rose Nu". Read about this here.


Do any of you have particular lipsticks that you wear for interviews or other professional settings? Let me know :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.