Jouer Makeup Haul⎪First Impressions


A recent haul from Jouer, featuring their beautiful and rich lip glosses, their liquid eyeliner (a repurchase), and their mousse eyeshadow.




Lipglosses - the nude shade is "wind" and the vibrant pink is "peony"
the shade "peony" is one of Jouer's best-selling product!
but I, personally love the shade "wind"
such a gorgeous nude shade I have to say!
I love topping my lipsticks with lip glosses nowadays
I hate the look of cracked or dried lip color
lip glosses make the lips look plumper and healthier!


Liquid eyeliner - shade in leopard
I'm a full-on believer of black eyeliners, but after using this shade and falling in love with the product as a whole, I just repurchased the same shade. I love this eyeliner so much. Nothing beats it, but I'm going to admit, it's not for everyone. But for me, it just works. Oh, and I forgot to describe the shade. It's a shimmering dark green. Love it!

Finally, the risk product. I was online, wanting to get free shipping and I decided to add in another product. I've been wanting to rock the blue eye makeup. It still hasn't happened yet, that smokey blue but I thought this eyeshadow would help. Online, it looked really vibrant. The blue really came through, but... in person, it's not that obvious. Maybe it'll show more if you had pale skin. It's hard to see on my skin, although you can tell that it is blue - just not as blue as I would like!



The important part: SWATCHES!



2 comments:

  1. Oooooo that nude gloss is sooo pretty! I love Wind! It's such the perfect light brown nude! I'd die to try some bases from them though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummer that the blue wasn't as vibrant as you expected. it looks super shimmery, so perhaps not the color for me!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.