Korean Beauty/Skincare Haul, Part Two. HERA and INNISFREE



This is Part Two of my Korean Beauty/Skincare Haul. You can read Part One here.



I didn't ask for too much makeup, but I really did want to try the cushion foundations. These cushion products are big in Korean market, and I thought it was about time to try them out and see why. Nowadays, I've been wanting that natural glow skin-like foundation finish. And with the winter season coming, my skin has been breaking out and cracking!

I know that Korean gals love that dewy look, and most of their products are infused with hydration. I thought it'd be perfect for what I was looking for. I got 3 different kinds of cushion products.

One is from Hera, a fairly luxe Korean product. I've tried their foaming cleanser before, which you can see in the picture above, and was happy to get a huge sample. (Yes, they rock when it comes to giving out free products!) The Hera cushion has two kinds. I got the cover edition, since I do have a lot blemishes and breakouts!

The other is from Innisfree, which is the more affordable brand. I got two from them, the water glow and the long-wear cushions.

I'm going to try them out for at least a month and tell you what I think about them! If you've ever tried any of these "cushion" products, tell me your thoughts about them. Here's a peak of what they look like inside :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.