Revlon COLORSTAY GEL ENVY

wearing High Roller


I'm still waiting for nail polish brands to come out with smaller sizes. But in the meantime, I'm still collecting nail polishes and it is becoming quite a collection. There is a new favorite that is surfacing above everything else I have. It is the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy. I came across this nail polish after Estee from essiebutton wore it in several of her videos. At first I got the exact shade she had (Up the Ante), and after discovering how amazing the quality was, I went and got three more.

Left to Right: Beginner's Luck, Up the Ante, High Roller, Wild Card
wearing Wild Card


What I love about them you ask? There isn't a lot of shades, but I do hope they come out with more. The finish (after two coats) is super... super shiny. As if it was a gel nail polish. I know Sally Hansen came out with gel-type polishes, but oh my, they are horrible! But these from Revlon are amazing. They stay shiny for days on end. I want to compare them to the Butter London polishes because they are super shiny too and the wear goes for days too. The thing though is Revlon is that it is half the price of the Butter London ones! 


I just love how long-lasting they are and how shiny they stay put until you take them off. I usually find that nail polishes start looking dull after a day or two, or immediately after you apply hand lotion. But this will last! I've tried other Revlon polishes, but other lines from them aren't that great. It is specifically this line of products that rock ;) 


2 comments:

  1. i like these too, and have two. I'm agree about the shade selection.. I almost bought that beigey one - do you have a pic of you wearing it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a glitter shade. The picture makes it look beige, but here is me with it on :) http://etherealellie.blogspot.com/2014/10/revlon-gelenvy-nailbeginners-luck.html

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.