"It"-Item Review⎪Kat Von D Tattoo Liner


The liquid liner that's been hot on the web... Kat Von D. Tattoo Liner. I'll cut to the chase and tell you what I love and don't love about this it-item.

What I love: 


I love the felt tip. It is amazing, great for the people who are new to liquid liners and those who are pros at it. It is perfect for getting right to the lash line and right to the inner corners of the eyes. Also, it is perfect for drawing the perfect cat eye. It really reminds me of the Korean eyeliners that I always love. It has the same brush that is so easy to work with.
I love the long-wear. It doesn't flake or wear off at all. In that aspect, it is quite the tattoo.


What I don't really love:
It's not bold and intense. That can be both good and bad, but if you are one to look for a full-impact liquid liner, I don't think this does the best job.
Another thing that might be a problem is that it dries pretty quickly. I don't think it would last very long. I've been using it for weeks and already, it isn't as intense as it was the first week.

Would I repurchase it:
Probably would! Unless I find something that does the same job but is a bit more intense and long-lasting (in terms of... before it dries out!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.