a short film⎪my ring collection





In all the wish-list collages I've made on this blog, I've mentioned my love for rings over and over again. Until I found this store called Catbird I never had a thing for rings. They were either too extravagant or too bulky. I always wondered why jewelry stores couldn't make dainty feminine thin jewelries. But then I found Catbird and became obsessed.

Another store I feature is an Etsy store called Comejew. They have really affordable jewelry that is really well made! I've had experiences buying cheap jewelry and being so disappointed with the way they were made but I promise you, Comejew is amazing! Click on the name to be sent to the store :)


Since I've been away from my Youtube channel for the longest time, I decided to finally get around to showing my ring collection through a video. It's a short video, and I made it a little different -- no voice, no subtitle... just featuring my rings and fingers :)

If you have specific questions, feel free to pop them down below and I'll get back to you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.