Shampoo Worth Blogging⎪Clear Scalp & Hair


I don't ever find the urge to blog about shampoos. I've always used drugstore products, some expensive ones too, but nothing was too spectacular. But for the past few months, I've been reaching for the same shampoo after finishing each bottle. That is the Clear Scalp and Hair shampoo.



I used to have horrible dandruff problems. I've tried the famous Head & Shoulders, but that didn't do much. I used organic shampoos and other recommended ones. Nothing really helped.

But I came across this shampoo after reading Into The Gloss's blogpost on Miranda Kerr. She's the cover girl for this hair brand, and I don't know,  her little snippet on why she loves this product sold me.

I wanted something that would clarify my scalp but not dry up the ends of my hair. I know most of the clarifying detox shampoos are recommended only for the scalp, but what a pain is that! Some of them don't even foam well, and it's all just a fuss. But this shampoo was promising a clear scalp and healthy hair.

After the first use, I knew I was pretty sold. Significantly less dandruff and my roots were... well, alive. My scalp felt so clean but my hair was so soft at the same time!

Now it's a staple hair product for me, and a constant repurchase. I particularly like the Volumizing Root Boost line.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.