Perfect Gray⎪ZOYA "DOVE"






I blogged about a gray nail polish I thought was the perfect shade, but after awhile I came to the conclusion that the Dior Nail Polish in the shade 306 "Gris Trianon" was too dark for my like (and Dior nail polishes are just not worth it). Since then, I would cruise through Essie, Deborah Lippmann, and Butter London to look for that perfect shade of gray. Not too dark, not too light... not the tan kind of gray, not the bone colored gray... I wanted the gray like the gray of an iMac laptop. You know?

So after searching on a bunch of google images under "gray nail polishes" I decided to try the Zoya shade in "Dove".

I loved it so much and it truly is that true gray that I decided to devote a whole blogpost on it! I'm sure there are gals out there who are searching for something like this so I thought I'd let you know :)


featured rings from an Etsy store called comejew --> http://etsy.com/shop/comejew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.