Review⎪BURBERRY Sheer Foundation




This was an unexpected discovery. Burberry Sheer Foundation has been rolling around my room for some time. My sister left it in my room, and she hasn't worn it since she first bought it so I thought I'd give it a try. I wasn't feeling like wearing a thick foundation, but I did want a bit of coverage. I picked this foundation up, just for the fun of it, and smoothed it all over my face. It was my first time trying it, and instantly my gut reaction was, this is nice.

I've been wearing it everyday since I first tried it. My hands keep going to it, preferring it over all my other foundations. I thought it was about time that I shared it with you guys, telling you what I think about it!

First of all, the full name is "Sheer Foundation" Luminous Fluid Foundation in the shade Trench No. 04. It is the perfect match for me.


Like its name, this foundation is definitely a medium coverage foundation. You can build it up to heavier coverage, but even then, it would be nowhere near the Estee Lauder maximum coverage foundation. Though I love my heavy-duty coverage foundations, I feel this foundation does enough of the coverage and with the shade being just right for me, I am happy with it just being medium coverage. I have my concealers to do the extra job of covering a few spots.

What I love about this foundation is the texture. When you pump it, it look as though it'd be on the velvety-matte side. But once you spread it all over your face, you are left with the dewiest, healthiest glow. This is en par with my all-time fave Nars Sheer Glow foundation. The thing about this is that it is lasts longer than the Nars Sheer Glow, AND it does not break me out! That is a definite big plus.

I've worn this foundation all day, and not only does it last really well (with the primers I wear, of course) but because it keeps the glow on my face all day long and it doesn't break me out, I feel content and safe wearing this! Whereas other foundations sometimes makes my skin feel itchy and makeup feeling heavy, this feels so unbelievably velvety and light, at the same time, giving off that glow and dewiness!

It also smells nice. I'm not one to care for the smell, but this smells nice and even though I have uber sensitive skin, the fragrance doesn't seem to cause any trouble!

Finally, packaging. I mean, it is Burberry and if you need a trophy on your topshelf, this sleek packaging won't do you any harm for sure!

I honestly can't say enough good things about this: good coverage, beautiful texture (dewiness, glow), long-lasting, no breakouts, smells nice, and beautiful packaging.

Highly recommend! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.