Mini Sephora Haul⎪NARS, URBAN DECAY, KAT VON D




I caved. I went and got a Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade "Custard", after trying to make "Vanilla" work. Though "Vanilla" does a great job in instant brightening, it sometimes feels a bit too much, like I've overdone my makeup. I prefer the more subtle, less Kim-K, highlighting. Hence, I went for custard which is a more yellow-tone shade. I love their concealer because they do not budge! Sometimes it almost feels waterproof in how it maintains its grip all throughout the day, in the summer too! 

I'm out of liquid eyeliners. I've used up all the ones I had, and I've been missing the precise en pointe liner-look. I've tried the Kat Von D Tattoo eyeliner my sister had. Loved it, but I kept to what I had just to finish what I had first. Then, when time was due, I headed straight for this one. It reminds me of the Korean-type eyeliners-- precise, intense, and fine-brushed.

Then, I've been eyeing the Urban Decay's velvet 24/7 eyeliners for quite some time. I refrained because I have enough 24/7 eyeliners to finish up. Still, something about that intense velvety finish always drew me in. After refraining myself from buying them, I was passing by Sephora's infamous sample line, and voila! They had three of the exact shades I wanted to try from their velvet line!! Perversion, Sabbath, and Smoke. That dark navy blue though... seriously beautiful. If I had green or blue eyes, I'd wear this shade all the time!

I have to say, I've been using these products ever since I got them. I threw away the Sephora receipt because I knew I'd be keeping them all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.