The Lips that Never Go Wrong (BURBERRY LIP MIST)

There's the old saying, never say never. But somehow, I challenge that with this Burberry Lip Mist in the color Copper no.202. It has been the lip product I go to when all seems to fail. It has never failed to satisfy me, impress me, and urge me to go buy the full size version of this product. I had first received the sample size of this in my Glossybox and have incessantly used it. I am about to hit bottom of that sample (which surprisingly lasted me for so long!) and decided I mustn't put it off any longer. I'm going to go buy it.



Considering the price of some high-end beauty products nowadays (a paramount example, the Tom Ford lipstick that I adore pricing at some $50) this lip product was fairly affordable. It was $32. Not bad, considering how much wear I'd get out of this.


A lip mist is supposed to be the natural sheer finish that you can apply "without a mirror". There the ones you need a lip brush for, and then there are these sheer kinds that you can just sweep on your lips anytime during the day. It's also super moisturizing, and even the chappiest lips are nourished with this lippie. When you put it on, your lips get this gleen moistness and any mark of dryness if completely gone! Also, the moisture lasts all day. It's like a luxury lip balm with a good pigmentation even though it's sheer.


What I love so much about this product and the color is the ever so au naturel finish of it all! It gives you this clean, nourished lips that has the enhanced color of the lip product. Copper has to be one of my faves because this, though it looks dark, has this slight pink tint to it that gives such a pretty and polished look. It's not pretty as in, in-your-face-I-am-a-doll look, but more as in, oh-look-how-subtly-polished-of-a-girl-I-am look!


And just look at the packaging. Need I say more? It's Burberry, and unlike other products that have their mark engraved on the tip of the lipstick, giving you only a few use before their mark is erased, this one has it all down the sides. That gives you the pleasure of showing off those Burberry checks until you hit pan for these lippies :)


P.S. the case is magnetic. (HOW SWEET IS THAT!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.