Giorgio Armani EYES TO KILL (Mascara)

My new favorite mascara! I've been using this for over a month now and I love it so much. It's the Giorgio Armani "Eyes to Kill" mascara that had been quite a hit and hot issue when it came out, and still probably is. How could it not? It has basically all that I ask for: lengthening, volumizing, and NO CLUTTERS!


I have to say, my eyelashes are thick-- and that may sound great, but it's really not. That means when I curl them and apply mascara, the curls uncurl and goes back to straight! So, the last thing I want is cluttery eyelashes that makes them so heavy that they uncurl. And anyway, who would want cluttered eyelashes?


This mascara comes in two kinds-- one that gives extra volumizing. I believe mine is the normal kind and maybe I'll want to try the extra volumizing one. But regardless, this is amazing because the bristles are so neatly refined that when you comb them through, your eyelashes get brushed evenly and nicely. Then, it adds a coat of ever so creamy and thick mascara that adds volume and length. It's just so clean but it gives such a nice impactful result!


The brush is also really efficient for the bottom lashes as well, although I don't put mascara on my bottom lash. But when I do, I find that unlike other mascaras that have really thick bulky brushes, this one is small and refined enough to get the bottom lashes.

When you apply it, you can feel each bristle working into each lash. The result is full and elongated lashes, and really "eyes to kill"! It's a wet application that of course dries and doesn't leave your lashes feeling too clumped or later drying into bits of powder falling from your eyes! Yuck! This puts on nicely and stays on nicely.

I've been using this nonstop. What are some of your favorite mascaras?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.