NOTD "ROCOCO"

I was never a nail girl, nor am I still. However, there are days when painting nails relieves some stress and gives pamper time some fun. And again, another reason to paint nails is when I feel discolored and naked with bare nails. But mostly, it's because it's just fun-- fun to wear and fun to put on!

I thought, what can make me feel wild, young, and free-- and I thought it was a good time to try out this nail polish I received (for free) from Space NK. This nail apparel by Rococo is the color "Funboy" in matte texture. I don't know how many finishes they have but supposedly this is the matte version. I added a nice shiny topcoat, so I don't know how much of their true intentions come through. This hot bright pink color adds some jazz to the dull things in life I think :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.