NOTD Essie. Armed and Ready





I haven't done a #NOTD post in awhile because I mainly keep that on my Instagram (id: etherealellie). It seems frivolous to post a simple nail-polish post, but I just wanted to do one again this time because I have been in love with this particular nail polish. It is Essie's nail color in "Armed and Ready". The shade is army green but with dimensional mixture of golden sheen. It prettier in person! Strangely, in photos, sometimes it looks a bit blue and a bit gray too. I love how crazy this color is, but looks very neat in person. Most swirly shades look a bit crazy on the nails, but this one is subtle.

I first saw this on Eva Chen's instagram, and instantly wanted to purchase it myself and I'm happy I did! x


2 comments:

  1. This one is going on my Essie wishlist haha. Love the golden sheen!:)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.