Non-makeup Beauty Bag Essentials

These items have been a non-stop hand reach this past month. Even if you're not a beauty girl, I think most girls carry these few items in their handbag somewhere. I chose my favorites that I found in my pouch that aren't makeup.



A hand lotion is a must. I found this travel-friendly version from Bioderma and it's lovely. Although personally I've been loving and preferring This Works Deep Sleep Dream Cream, I chose the Bioderma because the scent of the Dream Cream is that of natural essential oils, and not everyone really gravitates towards it. I absolutely love the scent, but just in case, I like to carry a more mild scented lotion around, such as the Bioderma Repair Hand cream. They are though, both great for the parched hands!

For lips, I've been endlessly using the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm. It's by the far the thickest consistency I've ever used. it's a honey content that has little beads that I use to exfoliate my lips. I recently went skiing, and this thick balm totally helped my lips stay in supple condition for the whole day! I love it so much, and it lasts forever because of the thickness of the balm. I also love that it's in a glass pot. It feels so luxurious.

For the people who have anxiety, I recommend This Works Deep Sleep Stress Less rollerball. You can dap it (or roll it) on your pulse points, and you can waft it every now and then. The scent is also similar to their Dream Cream, full of essential oils and herbal scents but it really does help relax and refresh yourself. I like to just sniff it when I feel a little anxious, and it clears your mind in the freshest way!

Finally, I have a pretty scent that I like to carry around. Recently, I have fallen head-over-heels for the Fresh Hesperides Grapefruit fragrance. I have since been trying to get a hold of it, but it seems to be sold out each and every time I am at Sephora. I am hoping to catch a VIB sale soon at the same time this is back in stock so I can purchase it with some discount. On one note though, I do NOT recommend a rollerball. I never quite understand the likes of it. It isn't hygienic at all, and times when you are wearing something and some fuzz of your sweater, say, is on your skin, then as you roll this over that, it'll eat up the fuzz as well. Soon or later, you'll have this liquid perfume full of little fuzzes collected from rolling it on your skin throughout the day. Perhaps you're only supposed to apply this after a shower? But then, what's the point of carrying it around! Anyway, next time I'm getting this, I will purchase it as a spray. But by all means, this is the prettiest, freshest, most feminine smelling stuff ever! It truly is light and clean, fresh and ever so pretty. I don't have anything like it, and I am in absolute love with it.

I sometimes chuck them into my bag carelessly, while other times, I'll put them in my Tory Burch makeup pouch. I, however, usually carry more than these four-- makeup bits of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.