Discovery Product #1 Bioderma Hydrabio Masque


Here's another series of blogposts you'll see throughout the months. It's where I want to bring light to a special product that hasn't been mentioned a lot (or at all) in the beauty community. The first one up is this Bioderma Hydrabio Masque. I know a lot of you know the Bioderma Crealine H20 but honestly, I haven't seen anyone talk about this hydration mask!

I know there has been some hype around the Origins Overnight Drink Up Mask but honestly, that did not suit me at all! I found I could not sleep properly at night because there was this melting liquid thing on my face and I was afraid it'd get on my pillow. Also, my skin didn't "drink it up". Instead, I broke out a little bit the next day.

But in comparison, this mask is everything I was looking for! I have a few essential hydration skin products I will be talking about in some future post, but honestly, this has to be in that category of really effect hydrating skin products! What you do is put it on for 10 minutes and wipe off the excess with a cotton pad. The formulation feels like a really light lotion that feels water-based.

My skin has been so stressed and dehydrated recently. My skin would be producing a lot of oil, but I had so many dry patches. Also, my makeup throughout the day would end up "cracking" and gosh, it just was not a pleasant sight! I also find that when my skin is dehydrated, whatever acne I am suffering from becomes more aggressive. So, enough was enough, I had to take it within my own hands.

I've been trying this out for months now, using it time to time. Every time I use it, I think how amazing it is. In fact, days when I know my skin is just such a dehydrated thing, I pop a massive amount of this on my face and seriously, within a minute it is all gone. My skin loves this thing! And so, when they say "wipe off the excess" I find that I don't have any excess left...

They recommend that for the best use, use it consecutively for 10 days. I haven't had the time to do it each night for 10 days, but I know it is just great for people with really dehydrated skin and who want something that won't be too much that it'd break them out. This doesn't even feel icky or sticky when applied and even after! After you wipe it off, you find that your skin feels almost wet and supple! I love it.

And then of course, with this kind of hydration, you find that your makeup just glides the next day! When I use this at night, I sometimes finish it off with a lotion after I wipe the mask off. But, I think just by itself is enough too!

I found more detail on their website regarding this product:
 A BIODERMA innovation, the patented Aquagenium® biological complex re-trains the skin to generate in depth the hydration essential to its natural balance and to lock it in on its surface.

 Hydrabio Mask provides deep-down, long-lasting moisture during periods of extreme dehydration. The skin thus regains its comfort, softness, suppleness and radiance.

 A galenic innovation, the Hydrabio Mask smooth and wrapping texture leaves a pleasant feeling of softness and protection.

 The Hydrabio Mask formula is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

*Hydration of the upper layers of the epidermis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.