Discovery Product #2 OFRA Universal Eye Brow Pencil



Eyebrows. Nothing I spend too much time on. My eyebrows are thick and they grow in a shape I rather like. Not too arched, not too straight. Just a slight curve.

But once, I played around with the plucking and the trimming. Since then, I've had to do some maintenance.

Meaning, every now and then, I'm talking once in a few months, I have to trim a bit here and there. Depending.

But the problem came about two weeks ago when I decided to trim my eyebrows... from a distance with the mirror. My eyebrow hair is pretty thick and long. One wrong pluck and it can look like a massive gap in the wrong place.

Well, I did something like that. Trimmed the wrong strand. Ended up with really uneven eyebrows, one looking like it had an intentional gap somewhere near the end.

I looked around my room for some kind of eyebrow product. I had my Perfekt eyebrow gel, but gel was going to do it because I had some legit filling in to do!


Then, I found this Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil ($10) that I received in my Glossybox way back when. I had used it a couple of times. Really enjoyed it, but then soon forgot about it because as I say, I don't need to do much with my eyebrows. After they grow back to the usual shape, I would forget about this pencil.

But I discovered it again. And again, I am quite enjoying it.

Their website says it better:
Water resistant pencil suitable for the most sensitive eye area. It is the perfect solution for your eyebrows and is called Universal Eyebrow Pencil for a reason as it is one color to suit all skin tones. It is soft enough and will make it easy for you to create a perfect shape. Can be applied directly to the eyebrow area then smudge gently with a small brush applicator. Created with a Beeswax base for a smooth, soft and long lasting application.
As it says. Best natural shade. Fills in perfectly. Not too waxy (unlike those ones that actually sheen under the light). Not too creamy (unlikes those that melt on your face). Not too pigmented (unlike those that if you screw up, you'd have to spend too much time erasing what you just put on). And, it's affordable.

Ofra is not a brand I know much of, and likewise, I don't hear much about but it's good I got to try this one out!


(Ignore the red stain you see with the swatch. I was swatching a red lipstick before I applied the eyebrow product!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.