And God Created the Woman



I have been loving this all-in-one palette by Nars called And God Created the Woman. I refused to cave to this want, ever since it came out but it seemed such a bargain! Six eyeshadows, a pro prime, and a eyeshadow brush?? Come now. And so when I got a special discount code, I was cruising through my want-list and decided I was going to have to get this palette.


I don't own a lot of Nars eyeshadows, and all the eyeshadows contained in this palette were ones I don't own and are some of the most popular shades they have. Consisting from a very light shade to the darkest black shade, this versatile neutral palette is perfect sized and so convenient as well as flattering.



This set contains: (www.sephora.com)
- 6 x 0.03 oz Eye Shades in Alhambra, Bellisima, Kalahari, Galapagos, Coconut Grove, Night Clubbing
- 0.09 oz Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- #3 Eyeshadow Brush





I especially love the shades "Kalahari", "Galapagos", and "Night Clubbing". I have actually gone back to drawing my eyeliner with a powder rather than a pencil, gel, or liquid ever since I got this palette and I have been loving it! These colors are just great for Fall I think. It just naturally gives you this neutral yet smokey look instantly.


on my nails: Essie's Bahama Mama
This amazing set sells for just $59 and considering the package, I was indeed very happy with the thought. I also can't get pass the idea that it is such a cute chic sleek packaging! 

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.