Vanity Spotlight #2 . Valentine's Day Edition




Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so I thought I'd bring out romantic products on the vanity spotlight. Diptyque Eau Duelle is my signature scent. It's this sophisticated vanilla with pepper top note combination that makes it both sexy but also truly feminine and not too heavy. Then I have laid out the Essie Topless & Barefoot as a lovely ladylike shade for Valentine's day. It is clean and feminine and it just looks really pretty! Then for lips I have two shades: one by Giorgio Armani rouge ecstasy in shade no. 103. It is a nudey pink that looks good with a lovely smokey eye. Then a really bright orange-coral shade that I've been loving is the Hourglass in the shade "Muse". This is possibly drying and a bit powdery so make sure you apply it without mistake since it can smudge everywhere. But it definitely is long-lasting and the shade remains that powerful great vibrant coral-orange quite long!



Then I have two cute rings. One is by my favorite jewelry store called Catbird NYC It is the kitten ring. Ever so cute! Then, one by an independent jeweler on Etsy saying "Oui". Lovely aren't they? Then the watch that turn heads all the time, Larsson and Jennings. Good for both men and women :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.