Mario Badescu Haul





Watch my haul video here:




Mario Badescu is a skincare brand that I kind of swear by. I haven't tried everything they have, but whatever I did try, I ended up really loving. It's the kind of skincare that is a dream for sensitive skin people. I love that they have labels on their products, targeting certain skin types. I am a combination, oily, and sensitive skin at large. The labels I look for are C, O, S.

This skincare brand is also celeb-certified. And what I love is not only their ever so effective products, but also their affordable prices!

Recently on www.hautelook.com they featured Mario Badescu and so I thought it was time to stock up and try new things. I ran out of moisturizers and I have been out of their toners for awhile. Currently I am using the Pixi Glow Tonic toner, but I have been missing Mario Badescu's toners for awhile. As for moisturizers, I just ran out of my Missha Super Aqua moisturizer, so it was good timing when this Mario Badescu box got delivered to my front porch!

I bought a Acne Control Kit that featured: a large bag filled with, dry cream, dry lotion, dry mask, acne facial cleanser, special cucumber lotion, a small mirror, and bath sponge.

Then on the side I bought their: Seaweed Cleansing Lotion, Special Healing Powder, Hylaronic Eye Cream, Vitamin C, and Aloe Moisturizer.

Watch my haul video here:


What I highly recommend from them:

  • Cucumber Cleansing Lotion (best toner)
  • Vitamin C Serum (this is magic, I swear)
  • Buttermilk Moisturizer (softens and does not clog pores) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.