Wishlist #4 . Non-beauty Edition




  1. Loeffler Randall bag, Pouchette in white snakeskin
  2. Mr & Mrs Furs army parka
  3. Frends rose gold headphones
  4. Fijifilm Instax Mini film
  5. Warby Parker* (just placed my at-home trial kit!)
  6. Sorel "Joan of Arc"
I know I mentioned how I feel satisfied with what I have, in terms of makeup. But there's been so many fashion/lifestyle things that have been getting to me! These are a few things that I find myself looking at over and over, wishing I had them on me, with me. In fact, the Warby Parker glasses is soon coming true since I placed my at-home trial kit today. You can pick 5 pairs that you'd like to try at home and what they do is send them for free. You have five days to try them out and after you place an order for what you want, you just send them back, again free of charge. Exciting isn't it? Anyway, it's been snowing so much here in NY, I am thinking that I really need some legit snow boots. Uggs classics aren't keeping it up for me anymore. I need really waterproof snow boots. So, I've been thinking of getting a pair by Sorel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.