Beauty Progress Report #4. Missha's Night Repair Serum


I received this Missha Time Revolution Night Repair serum a few months back and I took the pleasure of taking some time to see how I would find this serum. Missha is a Korean brand beauty line that has both affordable skincare and makeup. I especially love their Signature BB cream and Signature Concealer so I was excited to try their skincare line.



Before receiving this, I tried their Time Revolution line with samples I picked up while my stay in Korea. I loved using it. I felt my skin really hydrated, especially on my flight back and from NY. You know how your skin gets quite dehydrated up in the high skies? Well, I relied on my little samples from Missha, so when I received a whole bottle of their night repair, I expected just as good results.

I used this at night, after I tone my skin and before I apply my night cream. This rich liquid sinks deep into the skin and helps with the tight feeling you get in the winter. I found that it helped hydrate my skin and also do a little tightening and lifting. It promises to help the skin renew overnight.  Considering the richness of the serum, it doesn't break you out or clog your pores, which is always a good thing.

I am still seeing how it is working on my skin. Because I have so many serums to try out daily, I use this at random nights. So far, I give it a 3/5.0 ranking.

This quite decently sized bottle retails at about $50 but Missha is always doing some kind of sale year around so keep out on the lookout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.