Beauty Progress Report #2. JOUER Matte Moisture Tint


I've been using Jouer's "Matte Moisture Tint" for several months now. This product definitely took the beauty world by storm, and so I joined the crew to find out what the hype was all about. It definitely took me months of trial to come to any real conclusion to even write a review.



Even now, I write a review on this product under my Beauty Progress Report series because I'm still trying it out and seeing how it works in different situations. You can check the last beauty progress report here.

So far, my score on this product is a 4.0/5.0

In terms of the tinted moisturizers I've tried, this is one of the best I've tried. The only reason why I can't score it a full 5 is because I'm generally not a tinted moisturizer kind of gal. I like a good coverage foundation at all times. I don't like risking showing my naked skin around.

However, considering that this a tinted moisturizer, this definitely has one of the best coverages I've seen. What I love is how lovely it glides on the skin. It almost feels like whipped cream. It's so soft and it feels absolutely velvety. I bought the shade 03 Nude and it seems to be a decent match to my skin.

The lasting power is pretty good for a tinted moisturizer as well. When my skin is on the good side of things, I do like to put this on instead of a foundation. It lasts a good half-day. When my skin is excellent, it can last all day. Because it is oil-free and a matte moisture tint, it's perfect for the oily-skinned people like me.

It's nice to have these things around for when you want to slap something on but don't want to fuss so much. I find that this is just a great on-the-go product! For the flawless-skinned gals, I'm totally jealous. You can go so far with just this and not having to wear any heavy foundation.

Sells for $38. Join mailing list and you'll get a 50% off!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.