Beauty Progress Report #3. NARS Liquid Eyeliner




2013 has been about liquid eyeliners. I've been obsessed with them a bit, and went through several styles but recently I've fallen in love with the Nars Eyeliner Stylo selling for $27 which is a bit hefty compared to something like Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner selling for $16 which I also enjoyed a lot. But, I wanted to mix it up a bit and try something new. I already went through two stylos of the Eyeko one.

After more than two months of trial, I have to say that this pen is quite worth the money! After having had a horrible experience with the Marc Jacobs liquid eyeliner, I was quite happy that this Nars one was worth the money! It draws on very well with an intense black that doesn't have this fake glossy metal finish. The tip is on the thin side, allowing versatility with the shape of your line.


My rating for this eyeliner so far is: 4.5/5.0 

I just hope this lasts as long as my Bourjois liner feutre eyeliner lasted! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.