REVIEW⎜Chanel "Inimitable Waterproof" Mascara


The beautiful wand that keeps thick straight lashes curled all day. This is Chanel's "Inimitable Waterproof" Mascara.


I don't wear waterproof makeup because I hate having to fuss with taking it off at the end of the day. But then I hear that waterproof mascaras are the secret to curled lashes. I haven't tried too many, but even if I don't have any other mascaras to compare with, I know this thing is amazing! The only other waterproof mascara I can compare it to is the ByTerry Soyeaux Waterproof Mascara. This was also beautiful in keeping my lashes curled, but the price of the ByTerry was...!!!  

So in comparison, the Chanel mascara ($32) seemed quite affordable. I love this a little more too because the wand helped coat every lash. The black is intense and you can coat it several times without it clumping. 

Here are snaps of my lashes closeup. The curl stays on all day. Love, love! Just remember that my lashes are super straight and just a pain to keep curled. Keeping them in this state is a miracle in it of itself! 

I also featured this product in my January Favorites




1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.