Best Lip Tint in Town⎜Holika Holika Waterdrop Tint Stick


I am trying to avoid blogging about products that are not easily accessible, but then again, what is the point of a blog if it isn't to let readers aware of new brands and foreign products right? I want to continue on from the January Favorites post I did here and tell you in depth why I love this lip tint so much.

It is the Holika Holika Waterdrop Tint stick. I never heard of it until I walked into their store and the girl there recommend I try it. She said it was quite different from other tints out there.

Rightfully so! This tint is by far the coolest formulation! It feels like you are dabbing water on your lips but the color payoff is amazing! And it stays on. Seriously, put away the Benefit tints. They can't compare!

The color lasts so long and because it is water based, the color won't transfer on your coffee mug. You can maintain those beautiful lips even while drinking and eating. You feel like you have nothing on your lips, which is always the best. If anything, the color is so vibrant that sometimes you might have to wipe a little off right after you apply. Otherwise, I have nothing bad to say about this. It doesn't dry out the lips. It doesn't quite moisturize it either. It really does feel like anything because it just disappears right after you apply it.

They have this in about five or six colors. I have the shade 02 which is a red-orange. I've been wearing this a lot because I love how easy it is!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.